Sunday, January 18, 2009

Drunk israeli settler brags how jews killed Jesus.





I am one of those Americans who lost family in WW2; men who died in Europe to stop Hitler from completing whatever his plans were.

I long ago resigned myself to the fact that present-day Israel shows absolutely no gratitude to the millions who died in WW2 to stop the Nazis. I long ago resigned myself to the fact that Israel takes the attitude that WW2 was personally aimed at them and that nobody else has a right to claim to have been inconvenienced by it all. I long ago resigned myself to the fact that Israel wants to blame everyone in the world for the crimes of the Nazis, in order to extort money and a carte blanche in Palestine.

But I have to wonder what all those millions who died in WW2 Europe would have to say about the nation that rose on their bloodied corpses and whether by their acts that nation was worth such sacrifice.


http://whatreallyhappened.com/

No comments: